Micro: gwlxfw168, Q; 51778738, when studying abroad, language is the reason why many Chinese students close themselves to foreign cultures. When many foreign students first go abroad, they worry about incorrect language expression and confine themselves in dormitories, which wastes a good chance to learn language from the outside world and improve their foreign language proficiency quickly. Chinese students should walk, look and think more to complete the transformation between written English and life language. only by increasing their understanding of the local culture and their confidence in the language can they be more willing to make friends with foreigners. The reason why Chinese students tend to rely too much on the life of "Chinese Circle" is that they lack self-confidence in their English proficiency, and they are exposed to different cultures and conceptual education in the process of growing up, so that they lack common topics. Professor Zheng of PASS Student base of Beiwai believes that if Chinese students want to better integrate into the social circle of British students, on the one hand, they can learn with them and enhance friendship in various group discussions and cooperation. This will not only help them better understand the learning styles and habits of British students, but also burst out more sparks of thinking in discussions, as well as their ability of English conversation and self-expression. All of them have a great promoting effect.
The Disadvantage of Studying Abroad
1. Studying abroad is not only a choice, but also an investment in education. In other words, it is also a kind of gambling. The bet is your youth, your parents"expectations, and your funding for studying abroad. Although students are still young and can afford to lose, no one wants their children to lag behind their peers. So it"s very stressful to have a child with the family"s expectations. Therefore, if there is the idea of studying abroad, both students and parents need to have a good mentality and be able to make the best efforts for their own decisions.
2. Middle school students are younger, parents will be extra worried about the safety of students. So it is suggested that countries with high safety factor should be chosen as far as possible. Others should be cared for by relatives and friends, or children should be trained in places closer to China. There is a relative process of adaptation in both students"individual psychology and their study abroad life. When the children have adapted to studying abroad, their hearts have matured and then moved to farther places. Everyone"s hearts are more solid. Micro: gwlxfw168, Q; 51778738.
3. Worried that the child is young and unable to deal with the relationship with the local students, the child may have a sense of loneliness. Or can not always grasp the situation of students. So like the previous point, if it is a relatively close country, it will facilitate the connection between students and parents, and now the network can build a good bridge between students and parents. Parents can also keep in touch with students"accommodation and school teachers to keep abreast of their students" current situation. Nevertheless, we should give parents a little advice, since we intend to let the children fly, we should give the children a chance to grow up. For the good or bad of going abroad to study, we need your own experience to know. After all, everyone has different experiences, ideas and opinions.
The Benefits of Studying Abroad
1. Studying abroad can broaden students"horizons, and for many children who do not like or adapt to the study of those who are supervised and restrained at home, they may prefer the advanced foreign ideas, which will undoubtedly have a far-reaching impact on students" future life and work attitudes. In the middle school era, choosing to live and learn in a new environment is easier and faster for this age group to accept and adapt. After the early running-in stage, the local students of the same age can grow up together in thinking and psychology to better integrate into the life mode of foreign countries, and really change their thinking mode and life trajectory. Micro: gwlxfw168, Q; 51778738.
Western education emphasizes autonomy, that is, students should have their own ideas, students need to have independent thinking and opinions. The same is true in our workplace. If we want to rely on others whenever we encounter problems, it is not conducive to the work itself and personal growth. Without self-reflection and experience of solving problems independently, we will never be able to accumulate and improve. The precious experience of studying abroad makes our ability to think independently acquire special training. Our thinking ability and working ability can be improved correlatively. A worker can solve problems that can only be solved by relying on others independently. This seems to be of no direct significance, but it itself breeds the ability of creative thinking.
2. Studying abroad earlier makes it easier for students to get rid of some shortcomings and bad habits, such as laziness, lack of time concept and so on. Quality will also be greatly improved, at least will develop the bad habit of not throwing rubbish everywhere, running red lights or talking loudly in public places at home. Of course, it is better to study in institutions with guaranteed quality and learning environment: gwlxfw168, Q; 51778738.
3. Going abroad is an excellent exercise for students"self-discipline and perseverance, including the ability to live independently of course. Studying abroad can cultivate students"spirit of hardship, and these characteristics are of course the sooner they have, the better for their future. Maybe a few years will enable students to have the quality and principles that will benefit them all their lives. And if the students in China do not experience some ups and downs, but grow happily under the wings of their parents, they may have to face greater setbacks when they really work and enter the society.
4. Adaptation from Middle School